The first step of registration is to select the membership account type you wish to establish. Here are the member types and their descriptions.
This membership provides you with the opportunity to enjoy basic membership. You will have access:
- basic membership in SocialLink
- attend educational webinars for a fee
- access to SMEI U online courses for a fee
- limited access to some of the member areas on the website including community groups and blogs
- subscription to SMEI Post - a weekly email newsletter with content professionally curated for sales and marketing
This basic membership can be upgraded to Professional or Executive Membership at anytime. There is no discount when you apply for SMEI's professional certification programs with this free membership account.
Annual Member dues are $10 USD.
Professional Member [$225]:
This membership provides you with:
- an enhanced membership experience in SocialLink, SMEI's online community
- special member pricing for all online purchases, professional certification, and local events
- educational webinars at no charge
- access to the member's video library of educational content
- access and greater member discounts for online courses at SMEI U
- access to all professional member only content areas of the website
- personalize your SocialLink profile with an image headshot
- join the Professional Group for online networking and more.
Annual Professional Membership dues are $225 (USD).
Executive Member [Best value $325]:
Executive members enjoy all of the privileges of Professional Membership plus:
- additional exclusive benefits including a guest contributor account on the Sales & Marketing Mix Blog with 10's of thousands of readers
- access to free online courses at SMEI U and greater discounts for courses with fees.
- annual certification renewal fees are waived for Executive Members.
- join the Executive Group for online networking
Annual Executive Membership dues are $325 (USD).